Woven Farm Fence Wire For Goat Cattle Horse And Sheep
Farm Fence Wire, also called Field Fence, Farm Fence, Cattle Fence, House Fence, Grassland Fence,
Sheep Fence. It is suitable for borders in fields and grassland for breeding of deer, cattle, sheep and other
animals. Farm Fence Wire is produced with hot dipped galvanized wire. Furthermore, it is another
effective, economical wildlife-proof fence, Simple in structure, Easy maintenance, etc.
1) Easy installation,corrosion resistance,high tensile strength wire,durable against hit,firm structure.
2) Flat surface treatment,good flexibility and long service life.
3) When partial cutting or hit occur,neither loose deformation under pressure.
4) Suit for any weather and any complex terrain,the service life can be reached 3-5 years.
electro galvanized wire, hot dip galvanized wire
(2) Wire Diameter:
top and bottom wire diameter:2.0-3.5mm, inner wire diameter:1.8-2.5mm
(3) Surface Treatment:
1) Electro galvanized(10-20g/sm),usually suit for dry weather.
2) Hot dipped galvanized(45-60g/sm),usually suit for common weather.
3) Heavy galvanized(220-260g/sm),usually suit for wet weather.
(4) Size of rolls:
Height:0.5-2.5m, Length:50m, 100m or as customer's requirements
Specifications of cattle fence:
We have 6 sets of cattle fence machine, production ability: 5000m2 per day.
winding structure, strong and durable.
Main Export Markets:
Woven Galvanized Grassland Fence
edge wrap wire: 2.8mm
middle weft wire: 2.5mm
Opening in cm: (Warp) 15-14-13-11-10-8-6; (weft) 15-18-20-40-50-60-65;
Fence height: 1.2m, 1.5m;
Length: 115 inch (50m) or 330 inch (100m);
Filed fence is the best choice of ranchers for protecting the jumping animals like deers, horses and cows,
sheep and goats.
The hinge-knot system ensures proper stretching and allows for easier installation over hilly or rough terrain.
Uses of our hinge-joint knots allow the fence to give under pressure and spring back into shape. The heavy zinc
coating of the wire offers the finished fencing good rust resisting and corrosion.